Join Our Team
Build a career and life you love
Jones & Roth is one of the few firms in the Pacific Northwest that offers careers with a balanced blend of large and small firm benefits. We are one of the largest CPA firms in Oregon, home to over 90 terrific team members, and we are growing! We serve clients in a variety of specialized industries from our offices in Eugene, Hillsboro, and Bend, Oregon.
Despite our many client deadlines, we take time for community service activities, holiday parties, baby showers, sports teams, and most importantly, time to celebrate the successes and achievements of our individuals and teams.
Jones & Roth has been named as one of The Oregonian’s Top Workplaces in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and we have been recognized as one of Oregon Business’ 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The firm was also recognized for achieving industry leading client satisfaction ratings.
What It’s Like Working at Jones & Roth:
We believe you’ll be most effective at work when you feel most effective in your outside life. Our FlexLife program gives you options to build your strongest life so you can fulﬁll both your professional and personal goals.
One-Size-Fits-One Career Planning
Our customized approach provides options for traditional or fast-track timelines. Your Work Buddy, Work Team, and Mentor will all support you in a way that helps you achieve your unique career goals.
Client Relationships — We have an amazing group of clients. Working as part of a team, you’ll build relationships with clients and help them succeed.
Firm Relationships — You’ll be working closely with managers, partners, and clients to provide exceptional client service.
Learning Opportunities — Staff Accountants learn the foundations of accounting, tax, and assurance in a variety of industry and service areas, with training in technical, leadership, and practice development skills.
CPA Exam Support — We’ll help you create a CPA study plan that works for you and keeps you accountable. And, we offer ﬁnancial support and incentives.
- Curtis Restaurant Equipment is looking for a Controller to join their team. The Controller is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the operation and administration of the accounting department, including: Month and year end closing Reporting and key performance indicators Preparation and monitoring of budgets Monitoring and management of cash flow Oversight of payroll processing […]
- Jones & Roth, a regional CPA and Wealth Management Firm, has an excellent opportunity for a full or part time, highly motivated, results-driven individual to provide administrative support for the fast-paced Financial Advisory Services team. The successful candidate must be team-focused, client-centered, organized, enthusiastic and detail-oriented. Excellent computer and technology skills is required. Key Success Factors: Practically […]
- Jones & Roth has an excellent opportunity for the right CPA! Our Firm is growing and we're looking for team members interested in an opportunity for growth. The Tax Manager will be responsible for managing client engagements and supervising team members. Clients will be privately held businesses and individuals. Opportunities for FastPath, FlexPath and hybrid […]
- JONES & ROTH is looking for a Non-Profit Audit Manager to join our growing team. Opportunities in Eugene and Hillsboro. Hybrid options available. Our NonProfit Audit Niche is growing and we are looking for experienced Auditors with an active CPA license and 5-8 years experience. Opportunities for growth as the niche expands. The J&R NonProfit Niche […]
- We often have clients looking for qualified accounting personnel. If you are interested in future opportunities with Eugene based businesses, please apply here. Please provide a cover letter noting the type of position you are looking for. Clients are looking for full and part time positions: CFOs Controllers Accounting managers Bookkeepers Accounting clerks When we […]
- Jones & Roth hires qualified applicants and assists clients in hiring for accounting related positions. If you are interested in future opportunities in the areas listed below, please apply here. We will let you know of any openings that might fit your skills. Please provide a resume and cover letter that specifies the type of […]