Healthcare Webinar: Employment Law Updates for 2022
Our July 22, 2022 Employment Law Update webinar focused on issues that matter most to healthcare clinics. In this online presentation, attorney Jaclyn K. Rudebeck and Edward C. Earl, J.D. Candidate 2023 from Watkinson Laird Rubenstein shared the latest state and federal updates in employment law legislation, including:
- Preparing for Oregon Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFMLI)
- 139 Federal Disaster Declaration / Oregon State of Emergency: current status and employer impacts
- Recruitment/Retention and Pay Equity: How to prepare and implement a high-level compensation and benefits policy that can help address staffing challenges while staying OEPA compliant
- Other recent state and federal employment law updates
Who Should Watch?
- Practice Administrators & Managers
- Clinic Financial Managers
- HR Managers
About the Presenter
Jaclyn K. Rudebeck, Attorney, Watkinson Laird Rubenstein
Jaclyn is an experienced employment and business attorney. In addition to her experience as outside counsel, she has held internal executive roles in the nonprofit sector and in the food and beverage manufacturing and hospitality industry, and she can relate to the many demands her clients face. Jaclyn also has advanced training in change management, continuous improvement/LEAN, and organizational wellness; her vast practical experience in these areas allows her to offer support beyond legal compliance, to help organizations truly thrive.
About the Jones & Roth Healthcare Webinar Series
The Jones & Roth Healthcare team provides this ongoing webinar series as a complimentary, educational resource specifically geared towards Physicians, Practice Administrators & Managers, Clinic Financial Managers, and HR / Recruiting Managers.